Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hey long time no post!

Haha Heey!!! Havn't posted here in awhile. Been keeping busy at CSUN where I'm studying anthroplogy. I'm planning on getting into the field of archaeology and I really like the ancient Andean people so hopefully I can do something with that. Just gonna ramble on randomly cuz I havn't used this in forever and its fun to type this all out.

Thanks to all my clients for keeping me busy with work, I've done some pretty interesting loan signings recently, drama as usual, working on a few appostles, and I've worked with some famous clients as well. Apparently someone in the top 10 in Radio. That was pretty cool though I didn't recognize or know of the old chap.

But hey back to my work, gotta do some research on Russian's in West Hollywood, trying to find a Russian blog from there heh, wish me luck!

0 Comments: