Saturday, November 24, 2007

Gosh I've Been Tagged!


This morning I was tagged by Karen from MyMobileNotary to write 7 weird facts about myself and then tag 7 more bloggers to do the same. Oh my.....Here are the rules:Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random/weird things about me:
  • I'm working on this.

  • I am a college student studying to be a lawyer.

  • I enjoy ancient history, including in depth knowledge about military campaigns.

  • My mom is weird.

  • We have way too many ceramic pots in our house. The above person has a pottery wheel.

  • I am a fencer.

  • I was on a champion wrestling team.
Tatiana - Totally Useless
Happy Holidays!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me Devon, and I just did what was asked of me :) Have a great week ahead!

Anonymous said...

well tagging helps lot of people. web 2.0 is so cool.



ipod repair

Roy Rasmussen said...

Very cool--especially the fencing and wrestling--but what I really wanted to know is the story behind the awesome Aardvark logo, LOL.