Saturday, October 6, 2007

Aardvark Mobile Notary - Notary Service for Ventura and Los Angeles Counties - 805.444.2366


I provide Mobile Notary Public and Apostille Service to Ventura and Los Angeles counties. You can look at my main Notary Services website for specific information about my services. I created this site to write current information about my business, important local news, entertainment, and good deals I have found around in the Ventura and Los Angeles county areas.

But first, let me tell you about my business. I am a mobile notary public that provides notary services at your location. I also provide an expedited apostille service for clients in Ventura and Los Angeles counties. I have extensive experience in both areas. As I am a college student, I am quite available to meet you at any odd hour or place to serve your notary or apostille needs. My rates for service are quite competitive, in fact, probably the best in the areas that I serve. I do this because when you think of notary needs, I want you to contact me for service. I love what I do, helping folks and getting around town, and I’m sure you will be quite happy with my service. In addition, if I am not available during a specific time, my back up service provider is My Mobile Notary. Between the two of our companies, we have your notary and apostille needs covered.

I chose this site template, as it reminds me of a recent trip to Ireland. What a beautiful country! I can’t wait to explore there again. Did you know they have ancient tombs older than the pyramids in Egypt. I didn’t. I did have the opportunity to explore inside one of the them at Newgrange. It’s actually a World Heritage Site. If you are planning a trip to Ireland, I would highly recommend that you visit Newgrange.

0 Comments: